Thursday, April 26, 2012

B & D has provided me with very good service, MyBDSecurity.com

"My name is Aurora. I am very
happy with my alarm system. B&D has provided me with very good service.
Three of my neighbors have the same service and they are as happy as I am.
There’s been an occasions were the alarm has been activated and Monitronics has
responded promptly. I am very happy and I would recommend the service. It is
very important to have an alarm system. I can leave my home without any
concerns. I come home really happy because I know I am protected. I can sleep
comfortable at night because I know the alarm system will protect my family and
me. I appreciate the service and I would recommend
B&D."
Aurora

Rosa Godina
Security Consultant
Cell 323 707 1546
9120 Norwalk Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA
90670